ISP School strives to help all our pupils reach their potential and believe that they can achieve, be kind, make positive relationships, communicate well and grow as individuals.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Our mission is to provide each pupil with a diverse and appropriate education in a safe, supportive environment that promotes self-discipline and engagement, inspires learning and encourages aspiration and achievement.
Relationships are the cornerstone of everything we do at the ISP school and this is reflected in our values.
- Relationships - we learn to develop effective relationships by building trust and respect and developing self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Education - we are learning to learn in all that we do.
- Lifelong - we make relationships which will support and inspire us to be our best. We recognise the importance of wellbeing and positive self-image.
- Aspirations - we are looking to the future and working on positive and life-affirming targets towards where we want to be.
- Teamwork - we work together to achieve excellence.
- Equality - we embrace the opportunities we are presented with and show respect to all.